Introducing the Missiahs!

Still no names yet. But we're getting close. Stay tuned.
Of note:
- Babies are breathing all on their own now. No added oxygen or anything.
- On the way to the hospital yesterday, at the same red light, I was able yet again to get the Howard Stern satellite broadcast, but nowhere else. That church loves the Howard Stern. It also happens to be where Messy Jr. is signed up for school next September.
- Mrs.essiah is doing well. She is currently eating tapioca pudding.
Here is a pic of me with Baby B from this morning. The rest of the pictures I've taken are horrible. And I didn't even take this one.

1 Comments:
While it's perfectly logical, I find the little "A", "B" and "C" stickers on the babies' hats extremely comical.
I think you should just skip naming them and identify them only be letter for the rest of their lives.
By
Anonymous, at 3:27 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home