Still need to get...
We've been doing pretty good on getting the gear ready for the trips. We already have the gear from Messy Jr., like the crib. Three can fit in there for about five months, until they start rolling over. On the to-do list are to get a bigger car, likely the 8-passenger Toyota Sienna, provided that we can confirm that 3 carseats can fit along the back seat (we have conflicting reports). We are hopefully getting a hand-me-down Triple Decker stroller, which is a frame that can fit three carseats:

There's also a triplets feeding table I'd like to get, but Mrs.essiah is appalled by it:

There's also a triplets feeding table I'd like to get, but Mrs.essiah is appalled by it:

3 Comments:
Why appalled? That seems like a fantastic invention. How else would you do it, three separate height chairs? (or is it "high chairs?" I'm having a mental lapse).
By
Archi, at 12:19 PM
I think it's too evocative of the military-industrial complex for her liking. Like an assembly line of feeding. Oy! How's nursing gonna work?
By
Messiah, at 10:08 AM
I love those things. Freebird's day care has them. We call them "baby display cabinets." It would be even better if they rotated.
By
Anonymous, at 8:35 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home