Messiah's Complex

Friday, April 27, 2007

Contest: Name Those Triplets!


No, not the real names. But I need a good blog name for them. As a whole. I'll wait for personalities to come out before devising a moniker for each individual. If I'm even able to update this blog by then.

But we gotta get something to go with Messiah, Mrs.essiah and Messy Jr. "The trips" is a little blasé. I was thinking about the "Triplets of Beltsville," but Beltsville's a good eight miles away, and although it houses a federal court, no one would know what it means. I guess in keeping with the blog's theme, they could be the "Trinity," and maybe that will win out, but there's something unsatisfying about it, much like the new-age sports teams that don't end in S, like the Galaxy, or the Shock, or the Wild (excluding the traditional Standord Cardinal, of course).

So, give your suggestions. Best name gets a free baby.

7 Comments:

  • Missys (Missies?)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:49 PM  

  • The three Messiah-teers?

    By Blogger Sean, at 9:20 PM  

  • messiah's angels

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 AM  

  • the mashies [an anagram]
    3littlemaids
    75%
    girlsofspring
    the ducklings
    the ellipses
    shelosh
    french hens
    ben's babes
    the supremes

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:50 PM  

  • Dude, why didn't you tell me you were updating this again?

    Anyway, I think "Trinity" is pretty good.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:34 AM  

  • Tri-siahs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 AM  

  • The Affirmative Defenses
    Treble Damages

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home